SOHL Leadership Series:
Sustainable Self-Care Assessment
SOHL Leadership Series: Sustainable Self-Care Assessment
Health and Wellness Begin At The Top
SOHL’S comprehensive leadership assessment results in a system-wide analysis of senior executives’ self-care and wellness practices. Driven by the SHEWS (Senior Healthcare Executive Wellness and Self-care) Research Study results, this evaluation will improve your organization’s overall health. The SSCA is the first step in gaining the wellness edge in your field. Take the leap into the future of healthcare!
SOHL’s SSCA Will Help Your Organization:
- Assess the risk of individual and system-wide burnout.
- Gain access to expert, customized, individual and organization-wide recommendations for sustainable self-care (SSC) for the whole person.
- Prepare leadership and the organization for a system-wide SSC initiative.
How It Is Conducted:
- SOHL experts meet with your organization’s leadership team, conduct interviews, and provide online assessments and identify common themes.
- Based on our findings, we generate system-wide leadership self-care assessment results for your organization and design a customized self-care intervention and effective delivery plan.
- Following the intervention, leaders re-take the assessment and our team meets with each executive again. Our team delivers an anonymous, confidential report of recommendations and training for each individual.
- The SOHL team creates and delivers a final report and training curriculum for all levels of your organization. We deliver training and assessment for the key self-care skills that are most valuable for your organization.
- The mini-retreat option: Enjoy a half day of fabulous food, self-care practices, and delving into the culture, values, vision, mission, value-based contracting and overall ROI of wellness analysis for your organization.
- Improved leadership and organizational health
- Enhanced engagement in work and life
- Decreased healthcare costs
“Spending the morning with Ruthann and her team, my staff learned important self-care strategies as well as evidence-based diet recommendations. Ruthann was engaging, efficient and effective at providing tools that we could immediately put in place to strengthen our 7 sources of health. If you are looking to improve your own health or that of your company, I highly suggest partnering with Ruthann and her team.”
Jeremy Ensey, CEO, St. Luke Medical Center, Marion, Kansas
“There were a few surprising results from Ruthann’s training. First, our employees actually attended and kept returning each week to learn more self-care skills. Second, 90% say they would recommend the training to a co-worker and 95% say they will take better care of themselves as a result of the training. Finally, I believe learning these self-care skills is sustainable and worth the investment.”
Christine Sostarecz, Human Resources, Intel Corporation